Make money selling tshirts facebook

make money selling tshirts facebook

After discarding screenprinting as an option for make money selling tshirts facebook his shirts, a new technology and platform called Teespring came along that allowed him to create shirts with as few as ten orders without carrying any inventory at all. There was just one problem: he had no email list or other potential base of customers. He did, however, have the power of observation. Having watched other people use online ads to target people based on specific demographics and occupations, he decided to try growing his customer base through specific advertising. After lots of trial and error, he finally found something that worked and focused on. Once Benny found an ad formula that faceboo, he doubled. Without spending money on mohey, no one would know his shirts. You’ll also earn 2x points on all travel and dining spend, with zero foreign transaction fees. Learn More. Create your online store with Shopify using an exclusive discount for Side Hustle School listeners.

What is CPA Marketing?

N ot too long ago, I knew nothing about running a Facebook ad to sell a product. Okay, maybe I just tried it once. I ran an ad for an iPhone app I had get more users for. I was probably doing it all wrong. Still… I tried. One day in March, I came across someone selling a course about how to make money selling your own t-shirts online. This seller was your typical internet marketer. He said how easy it was.

What Can You Sell on Facebook?

He made it seem like anyone could do it. He knew how to sell. So my eyes got big and I dreamt about the money I could earn if I sold my own designs. Selling t-shirts had been on my mind for many years. I just never thought I could make that much money from it. I bought the course, which was really cheap. The course was just okay, but I knew nothing, so anything was a step up. Soon I had my first t-shirt design uploaded and ready to sell. I created it myself with basic Photoshop skills. I created an ad and started running a Facebook ad campaign.

Taking advantage of the resources available to me

In this short guide, I will show you why you should be using Facebook Advertising to promote your online t-shirt business, how to decrease Facebook Ads cost and increase its effectiveness, and also show you a step-by-step guide on how to get your very first Facebook Ad up and running. First things first, Facebook reigns. Is this clear? The average of daily active users is 1. This is the main reason why advertising on Facebook makes a lot of sense and if you are still not advertising on Facebook you are definitely missing out. So today, in order to get your Facebook Page posts seen 5 things need to happen:. What is the probability of this actually happening? Almost none. Very few people bother on going to their Pages Feed, do you remember the last time you checked your Pages Feed?

Who Can Make Money With Facebook?

Please, how can I get money with my Facebook page? Great post. Some of the most popular groups are garage sales and automobiles. A huge benefit of Facebook ads is that you can target a specific audience based on where they live, age, gender, and interests. You should do your research and also compare each option to determine how much margin there is for you to make a profit on top of the printing and shipping costs for your t-shirts. Thanks Servando. We have plenty of ad money and are willing to inventory if necessary. We have a very loyal following in agriculture and seem to be growing steadily at a week now. Even better, check out Merch by Amazon and get your business automatically kicked up a notch by having your t-shirts available on Amazon. Facebook also has their very own job board to help you find a new job. If you wanted to be REALLY hands-on, of course, you could either learn to silkscreen shirts yourself or order them from a large vendor, store the shirts in your home, and ship them yourself to each customer when selling your shirts through a personal website or Etsy.

Make Great Facebook T-Shirt Ads and Skyrocket Sales

I have a personal blog page on Facebook. You then choose your royalty rate which is added to the base price. We have a very loyal following in agriculture and seem to be growing steadily at a week. Stop by Merch Informer for just a taste of the research tools that are available. Use the information and links in this post to help you either make money using Facebook or get a job with. How can I do this? If you have a talent for art, developing the actual visual design for the t-shirt is all part of the fun.

$2K a Week Selling Viral T-SHIRTS on Instagram — Step by Step Guide for Print on Demand w/ Instagram


1. Design the Shirt

This is a follow up on my previous post. It will automatically load an image of your t-shirt from TeeSpring and fill in the headline and text. Then later you can go back to that page and remind the people that liked your ad about your shirt like this:. You can see that 82 people like the ad and say they want it, but only 2 have purchased it, so far. Back to the ad.

I had my tipping point

Remember, the higher the CTR, the lower the cost of the ads. I talked about Precise Interests in the previous post. You can see how I setup the Precise Interests. I kept the ads in the United States since this is made for a US audience. The age is 18 and over since I want people who will buy the shirts. Kids seling need to ask their parents to buy them. I usually start the ads at 20 and above but here I made an exception. Everything else Tehirts leave the same except for the pricing. I always optimize for clicks and start high, then lower my bids at the ads run.

Comments